Roof terrace by the sea - St Laurent du var
Cash : 485,000 € / Pension : 1,000 €
Surface : 88 m²
Reference MLD - 1835
• Occupied Life Annuity: Couple aged 89/90. In this rare and unique location on the seafront and close to beaches and public paths, this lovely dual-aspect 3 bedroom apartment of 87,59m2 is located on the 5th and final floor of a recently-restored 20th century residence which is listed as a cultural heritage site. There is a large south-facing terrace of 20m2 as well as a refitted solarium of 92m2 which is directly accessible from the living room and offers a 360° panoramic view. Annual charges: €3600 . The apartment also comes with a cellar and secure parking.
Market value unoccupied : €760 000. Occupied €575 000.
Initial payment of €485 000 + monthly payments of €1000
Other payment arrangements would also be considered.
Ideally located close to all amenities, the Cap 3000 shopping centre as well as Saint Laurent’s Port de Plaisance and its numerous restaurants.
- Cash : 485,000 €
- Pension : 1,000 €
- Market value : 485,000 €
- Rooms : 4 rooms
- Surface : 88 m²
- Heating : Convector, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Requires updating
- Floor : Top floor / 5 floors
- Orientation : South North
- View : Sea Hills
- Built in : 1970
- 1 Entrance (6.06sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (30.19sq m)
- 3 Bedrooms (11.22sq m, 10.46sq m, 10.33sq m)
- 1 Kitchen (9.8sq m)
- 1 Bathroom (3.51sq m)
- 1 Lavatory (1.08sq m)
- 1 Corridor (4.17sq m)
- 2 Terraces (20.44sq m, 5.7sq m)
- 1 Solarium (92.41sq m)
- 1 Landing (1.9sq m)
- 1 Cupboard (3.58sq m)
Sliding windows • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Lift • Caretaker • Intercom
Bus • Shops • Beach • Town centre • Hospital/clinic • Train station • Taxi • Supermarket • Sea port • Airport • Sea • Highway
- « Carrez » act : 87.59 m²
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: