Cabris • Cabris-Architecte House-Panoramic hills and sea view
895 000 €
Surface : 180 m²
• The Red House is a magnificent architect house 180 m2 of modernist inspiration recently renovated in a contemporary high level standard on the hills of Grasse, close the Saint Donnat golf course , Cannes and the beaches, the Bastide Saint Antoine the well known restaurant of the chief Jacques Chibois.
A haven of peace in a greenery with stunning panoramic sea view on the hills to the Lerins Islands and the Estérel Hills.
A swimming - pool 11 mx6 m renovated last year with solarium in the heart of the garden.
The house is built with 3 levels of 77m2according to the architect's plans 183m2 .
The House is composed of a spacious living -room with kitchen full equipped, a sea view terrace with his summer living room.
At the first floor you find 3 bedrooms with a bathroom , a shower room, toilets , and an office.
A sea view terrace all over the bedrooms and the office.
In the ground floor you have a studio of 22 m2 with shower room opens on a terrace close the garden and the swimming-pool.
A laundry 48m2 and a cellar for wine at the same level.
Parkings places at the entrance of the property.
A must see very rare property !
Agency fee in charge of the seller
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 180 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South West
- View : Sea Hills
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Studio (75sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (77sq m)
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Garden (1800sq m)
- 2 Terraces
Bay-window • Double glazing • Internet • Window shade • Electric shutters • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Electric gate • Swimming pool
Town centre • Shops • Primary school • Middle school • Train station • Golf • Doctor • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1 082 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: