Gattières - House 4 Bedroom-Swimming Pool-Panoramic view
Surface : 144 m²
• This lovely four-bedroom house 141,88 m2 has been fully renovated and boasts a charming panoramic view over the village of Gattières and the surrounding hills. The independent and contemporary property is east, west and south facing and has a heating swimming pool and a 1660m2 garden.
On the first floor, you will find a large 66m2 living room with double-glazed bay windows, from which you can see views onto the village, a fully-equipped kitchen, as well as a dining area. This living space opens up onto a covered terrace looking onto the pool and garden, which also has a pool house and summer kitchen. There is also the master bedroom on this level with a dressing room and ensuite. On the ground floor, there are three bedrooms, a shower room and a toilet.
There is reversible air-con throughout the house as well as a wood-burning stove in the living room. Outside, a garage as well as additional parking area provides plenty of room for cars and bikes, and an electric gate and alarm keep the property secure.
This beautiful property would make a lovely home - a real must-see!
Agency fees at the charge of the seller.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 144 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : East South West
- Built in : 2006
- 1 Living room/dining area (66sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom (19sq m)
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories (6.4sq m, 3.6sq m)
- 1 Walk-in closet (3sq m)
- 1 Entrance (7.5sq m)
- 3 Bedrooms (12.6sq m, 11.7sq m, 10sq m)
- 1 Lavatory (1.85sq m)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Internet • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Electric gate • Swimming pool
Shops • Primary school • Town centre • Doctor • Supermarket • Middle school • Airport • Highway
- « Carrez » act : 141.88 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,831 €
- « Carrez » act : 141.88 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: