Close to the beach-Fabron- Provençal house with large garden
Surface : 143 m² (Total area: 212 m²)
• Set in a lovely quiet and very pleasant residential area of Fabron, a few steps away from the beach, close to all amenities and transport : a country feel next to the Promenade des Anglais and the city centre.
This house offers a fantastic garden full of citrus trees and palm trees, a well for free watering and outside lighting.
On the first level, an entrance hall, a spacious living room opening onto a great terrace with a barbecue, an independent kitchen, a laundry room, separate toilets ; upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms,one of which has its own shower room and opens onto a lovely 28 sqm terrace, a bathroom and wc.
The 50 sqm large garage and cellar can be transformed into a studio.
The house needs renovation but has a huge potential.
Ideal families or holiday home !
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 143 m²
- Total area : 212 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South East West North
- View : Sea Garden
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (8.71sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (35.53sq m)
- 1 Kitchen (16.44sq m)
- 1 Laundry room (3.66sq m)
- 4 Bedrooms (14.58sq m, 14.35sq m, 11.78sq m, 11.05sq m)
- 1 Shower room (2.9sq m)
- 1 Bathroom (4.5sq m)
- 2 Lavatories
- 1 Garage (44.3sq m)
- 1 Cellar (12sq m)
Sliding windows • Fireplace • Internet • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Well • Alarm system • Electric gate • Video security • Videophone
Bus • Shops • Primary school • Beach • Doctor • Tram • Park • Supermarket • Day care • Public pool • Middle school • Airport • Sea • University
- « Carrez » act : 143 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,576 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: