NICOIS COUNTRYSIDE - CHARMING HOLIDAY HOME
Surface : 82 m²
• PEILLON VILLAGE - Only 20km from Nice, this superb cottage-style 1/2 bed house sits in peaceful surroundings in one of the most beautiful perched villages in France - Peillon is a medieval fortified village at an altitude of 376m. The duplex loft has tons of character, nestled amongst the sculpted stone walls of the village, as well as a lovely view over olive trees, the village rooftops and a fountain that has a been listed as a historical monument - a true haven of peace!
There is a total living space of 82m2 which includes a large living room, a semi-open equipped kitchen, one bedroom and a shower room, as well as the possibility to add an additional bedroom or dressing room. In perfect condition, with simply lovely stone walls, the house also offers high quality materials throughout, including a hand-carved oak staircase, a wood-burning stove, double glazing and Persian blinds. There are also two cellars.
The property has no monthly or yearly charges and there is shared parking. Ideal for a main residence or as a holiday home.
Perfect for lovers of nature and beautiful stone! To find out more about the village :
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 82 m²
- Heating : Individual
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : West
- View : Village Mountains
- Availability : Free
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Other
- 2 Cellars
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: