Roquebrune Cap Martin - Property with sea views
Surface : 182 m²
Reference MLD - 2004
• This beautiful property with sea views is just a stone's throw from Monaco and the ancient village of Roquebrune Cap Martin. With a surface area of 182m2, this villa, having been constructed in 2001, is in perfect condition and offers high-quality fixtures and fittings and a well-designed layout, as well as perfectly maintained, wooded grounds of around 4000m2 including a 40m2 chalet. Surrounded by greenery, this property is a true haven of peace. On the ground floor, the villa is composed of two beautiful ensuite bedrooms with balconies, with a kitchen, dining room, as well a large corner living room with a fireplace on the garden level. The property also has covered parking spaces.
Price: €1 570 000
Possibility to purchase as an unoccupied Life Annuity.
Agency fees of 5% at the charge of the buyer included.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 182 m²
- Heating : Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South East
- View : Sea Hills
- Built in : 2001
- Availability : Free
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Electric gate
- 1,500,000 € fees not included
- 4.667 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 70,000 €
- Property tax : 1,984 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: